What Happened To This Woman After A Mosquito Stung Her In The Chest! “It Was The Worst Experience Of My Life!”

168

Sarah Wall, aged 37,was on the brink of death because of an ordinary mosquito bite which made her breast implant blow up. Due to breast cancer, Sarah was forced to extirpate both breasts, but she chose to have them reconstructed using silicone implants. “A mosquito stung me in the breast, while sitting at a terrace. I barely felt it, but the wound got bigger and bigger. It began to look more like a bullet wound. I awoke later in agony and was taken to the hospital, “said the woman.

Sarah added that the doctor urged her into surgery because it was in danger of losing her life.Later they explained that an infection had formed in the tissue after the bite, which caused her breast implants to explode.

mosquito_sick