This Woman Was Left Paralyzed after She Used a Friend’s Make-Up Brush!

160

A young mum from Brisbane, Australia, will spend the rest of her life in a wheelchair. Shockingly, the 27-year-old contracted a serious infection after she used a friend’s make-up brush on a pimple. Jo Gilchrist says she started screaming with pain when the staph infection attacked her spine. She said: ‘I was in incredible pain and nothing would work. I honestly thought I was going to die – the pain was worse than childbirth.’ The woman was rushed to the hospital, where she underwent emergency surgery. When she woke doctors told her she had contracted an antibiotic-resistant form of golden staph.

faswq