A visit to McDonald’s ended badly for a woman and her daughter in the UK. Nikki Sanders, mother of three, found a worm inside one of the restaurant’s famous chicken nuggets. The parasite was hanging out of the batter surrounding the nugget.
The woman says she was utterly disgusted by what she saw, especially as it was her young daughter’s food: “I’m very demanding in terms of food, and when I looked at the nugget in hand and when I saw that thing that looked like a worm, I froze. We all quit eating processed meat and our diet is much healthier now.”