In life, you don’t always get a fairytale ending. The little girl in the video below learned this the hard way when the flying fairy she got for Christmas headed straight into a roaring fireplace. I think it’s safe to say that fairy’s first flight was also its last. It’s sad considering that fairy was probably just camera shy. The girl was doing a demonstration for her family on how the toy works, and mom was proudly recording the moment. But considering how bad things ended, my guess is that’s one memory no one is going to want to revisit anytime soon.