This Dog Ate $ 23.000 ! It All Was Revealed After A Visit To The Vet. You Have To See What Was Inside The Dog’s Stomach!

“I saw the dog sitting next to the table and I remembered that I had left my rings there. I realized that Sierra had swallowed them because she has always been a trouble maker,” said the owner. She immediately took the dog to the vet, where X-rays confirmed her suspicions: the rings were in the dog’s stomach. Doctors had to resort to surgery, but, luckily everything ended up well. The dog is out of danger, and the rings have been returned to their rightful owner.

Spread the love