A mother found out something terrible about her daughter shortly after she posted a picture of her on Facebook.
In the photo, you can see a bright light in the girl’s left eye. The little daughter’s mother thought it was because of the camera, but many friends on Facebook told her that her daughter might be suffering from a disease that could endanger her view. Alarmed, the mother took her daughter to the doctor. What she found shocked her! The girl was indeed suffering from a serious disease that can cause blindness.
Luckily, the disease was in its incipient state and the little girl will make a full recovery.